Thursday, November 22, 2007

Isabelle Lynn Hansen's last visit

Hey everyone!

Well, this is my first post on "The Extended Smith Family Blog" and I just wanted to let you know how things are going for myself and Isabelle Lynn Hansen.

Izzy was up in Cache Valley for about the past week, and we had a great time. We got to spend a lot of time with my grandparents ("Go to Grandma Smith's house? Go see the puppies?" ... and Gampa Nellie and Gama Joye) and also plenty of time with (according to Isabelle's priority) Duke, Gama Hansen and Papa - Mike - ).

Izzy is already smarter than her dad ... thank the good Lord my "smart genes" didn't rub off on her and that hopefully her mom's intellegence - at least in school work and general education because she was her class' valedictorian or something like that - rubbed off on Isabelle.

Anyway, just thought I'd show you the latest video of her and let you see what type of character Izzy is.

Love -

-andy

No comments: